Friday, July 27, 2012

Rev. Loren McGrail: Human Rights and the Breaking of International Law



Loren McGrail has written:

I am interested in exploring Obama’s use of both target assassinations and “signature strikes” and how these break moral, constitutional and international laws. I will also write about the variety of actions that people of conscience are involved in from Letters from Faith Leaders to protests, to education, to advocacy. As part of my exploration of actions, I will also highlight what is happening around the country at the air force bases and at the air and water shows. Finally, as a worship leader myself, I will help collect or write resources for faith communities to use in worship.

Read more:

Drones of War or Doves of Peace?
The Hour Has Come

No comments:

Post a Comment